Thursday, September 01, 2005

For a long time I've been considering starting a blog. There are a number of things I would like to post about--food and wine, recipes, coffee... current events... books, poetry, music, art... life in general... the adventure of living and working in other countries and amongst other peoples... legacy thoughts for my children--my life history, thoughts on life, etc.

The breadth of what I've wanted to write about's probably been the biggest thing that's been holding me back. But I finally decided it's like the question, "How do you eat a whale?" Answer, "One small bite at a time."

With that thought in mind, I'm about to plunge in. But the unknown is always a bit scary. HOWEVER... A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step... So, here goes.

Wish me luck and come along for the ride,

Dale

3 Comments:

Blogger heiresschild said...

good morning dale, i'm still visiting. have checked out a couple of your other blogs, and i've enjoyed them. i'm looking forward to coming along for an adventure thru your blogging.

so dale, one question before i go - does that mean u eat whale? (it's just a joke people!)

7:33 AM, September 04, 2005

 
Blogger Coffee Master said...

Hey Dale,
I too eat wale(blog wale of course). Thanks for your encouragement. I have been a catalyst to change in other peoples lives, and hope to continue to do so, but now you have done this for me and my writing.
I have enjoyed working with you at are store, and look forward to more of this. I also look forward to what the future will bring for both of us, with our dependece on God, and the gifts he has given us. Together we will press on towards the goal, untill we reach the prize, and might as well write and have fun along the way.
Till we work together again
Christopher

8:13 PM, September 18, 2005

 
Blogger dragonflyfilly said...

Dale:
we would love to have your thoughts on coffee and wine, or anything else. come visit my site and check out
"Creations of Joy" is the place for you,
pj

6:53 PM, October 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Life is so filled with a number of things, I'm sure we should all be as happy as kings! -- Robert Louis Stevenson